Oct 9, 2010

DISC Test Results


I love these types of assessments. I'm not quite sure why I find them so fascinating. What's hilarious about my results is that my dad is an a high "S", my mom is a high "C", and Sarah is an absolute "S". I basically defied all familial norms when I came on stage.

 The test I took was not the most thorough, but it was free. I know Wikipedia's not the most wonderful source of all time, but I did like the following summary:

________________________________________________________

Dominance: High "D" people are described as demanding, forceful, egocentric, strong willed, driving, determined, ambitious, aggressive, and pioneering. Low D scores describe those who are conservative, low keyed, cooperative, calculating, undemanding, cautious, mild, agreeable, modest and peaceful.
________________________________________________________

Influence: People with high "I" scores are described as convincing, magnetic, political, enthusiastic, persuasive, warm, demonstrative, trusting, and optimistic. Those with low "I" scores influence more by data and facts, and not with feelings. They are described as reflective, factual, calculating, skeptical, logical, suspicious, matter of fact, pessimistic, and critical.
________________________________________________________

Steadiness: High "S" individuals are calm, relaxed, patient, possessive, predictable, deliberate, stable, consistent, and tend to be unemotional and poker faced. Low "S" intensity scores are those who like change and variety. People with low "S" scores are described as restless, demonstrative, impatient, eager, or even impulsive.
________________________________________________________

Conscientious: High "C" people are careful, cautious, exacting, neat, systematic, diplomatic, accurate, and tactful. Those with low "C" scores challenge the rules and want independence and are described as self-willed, stubborn, opinionated, unsystematic, arbitrary, and unconcerned with details.

2 comments:

  1. Personality tests are so interesting. That is totally you, too. Loved the magnetic and persuasive... they describe you to a "T". :)
    I took Kipley's test. INTJ.
    Mastermind to the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me smile. ironic how your two highest seem to somewhat contradict each other. ::laugh::

    ReplyDelete